Front End Engineer
We’re looking for a Front End Engineer to join our dynamic team based in Bournemouth.
We’re loan.co.uk, a unique master broker that is automating the consumer finance industry. Our mission is to disrupt the loan and mortgage process in the UK, introducing a clearer, faster way for people to take control of their borrowing requirements. How do we do that? Through cutting-edge technology.
In this role, you’ll be building next generation software, taking a problem and finding the best solution. You’ll lead the way and support some of the best tech talent around. We’re a young (some of us), ambitious team focused on driving change. We work quickly and efficiently with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Develop responsive web frontend — ensuring an efficient end user experience
- Develop new bespoke products
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Work closely within an agile, scrum-based team to understand the business domain and client requirements that drive analysis, architecture/design and development of quality technical solutions
Essential skills and experience:
- Three or more years’ experience in web development; building interactive and responsive sites
- One or more years’ commercial experience working with React.js and Redux
- Experience with Typescript
- Experience with SASS
- Intimate understanding of Yarn, NPM, Webpack, and the entire package/asset management toolchain
- Experience with version control – we use Git. If you have a GitHub account – please share your details
Nice-to-have skills and experience:
- Symfony, PHP 5/7
- API integration: REST, SOAP, WSDL, XML, Micro service architecture
- Revolutionising consumer finance – being part of something BIG
- Market-leading salary
- Pension plan