Full Stack Developer
We’re looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our dynamic team based in Bournemouth.
We’re loan.co.uk, a unique master broker that is automating the consumer finance industry. Our mission is to disrupt the loan and mortgage process in the UK, introducing a clearer, faster way for people to take control of their borrowing requirements. How do we do that? Through cutting-edge technology.
Our innovative software helps automate much of the loan application processes. It’s a bespoke system — one that we’re incredibly proud of. But it can always be better and we want to continue its rapid development. That’s where you come in.
Our development squad push our projects forward, from concept to completion. This role offers you the daily challenges of bug fixing along with satisfying releases that delight our customers and drive our business.
We’re a young (some of us), ambitious team focused on driving change. We work quickly and efficiently with a positive, can-do attitude. So, if you’re looking to join a close-knit team, join the disruption…
- Develop our customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Integrate third party software
- Develop and maintain our core business application
- Work closely within an agile, scrum-based team to understand the business domain and client requirements that drive analysis, architecture/design and development of quality technical solutions
Essential skills and experience:
- Two or more years’ coding experience
- Highly proficient: PHP version 5/7, Symfony, strong object-oriented principles, MySQL
- Fully competent with Git/Git Flow Usage – share your GitHub details
Nice-to-have skills and experience:
- HTML/CSS, WordPress/plugins, Elasticsearch, Redis
- Cloud knowledge (AWS)
- API integration: REST, SOAP, WSDL, XML
- Revolutionising consumer finance – being part of something BIG
- Market-leading salary
- Pension plan