Senior WordPress Developer
We’re looking for a Senior WordPress Developer to join our dynamic team based in Bournemouth.
We’re loan.co.uk, a unique master broker that is automating the consumer finance industry. Our mission is to disrupt the loan and mortgage process in the UK, introducing a clearer, faster way for people to take control of their borrowing requirements. How do we do that? Through cutting-edge technology.
In this exciting role, you’ll be championing the ongoing build of our core website, whilst supporting the design, and development of a broad variety of sites based on the WordPress platform. Collaborating with the team, you’ll be working to deliver high quality projects whilst helping to innovate and improve our development processes.
We’re a young (some of us), ambitious team focused on driving change. We work quickly and efficiently with a positive, can-do attitude. So, if you’re a WordPress superstar, possess high coding standards and love to improve customer experiences, join the disruption…
- Champion the ongoing development of our website to constantly improve borrower experience
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality output
- Combine programming skills with creative flare. This position requires a strong understanding of UI/UX principles.
- Work intelligently with a dynamic marketing and technology team to further the quality and performance of the website and associated customer experience.
Essential skills and experience:
- At least five years’ experience designing and developing on the WordPress platform
- Able to create an effective, responsive design and turn it into working theme(s) and/or plugin(s)
- Attention to high-performance, availability and other critical and often ignored technical aspects of solutions built
- Proficient in GIT
- Experience with: NinjaForms (or other form-driven plugins), Divi (or other theme/page builders)
Nice-to-have skills and experience:
- Familiarity with React.js a plus
Feel free to submit a GITHUB of a plugin, theme you have authored, or a portfolio showcasing design tastes.
- Revolutionising consumer finance – being part of something BIG
- Market-leading salary
- Pension plan