Agent & Advisor
Broker Relationship Manager
We’re looking for a Broker Relationship Manager to join our dynamic team.
We’re Loan.co.uk, a unique master broker that is automating the consumer finance industry. Our mission is to disrupt the loan and mortgage process in the UK, introducing a clearer, faster way for people to take control of their borrowing requirements. How do we do that? By embracing new digital technologies and building beautiful websites.
In this role, you’ll be growing your introducer network. Expanding your network gives you access to a diverse range of clients. This position gives you the chance to establish fantastic relationships across the industry. All introducers must be educated with our service and benefits we can provide. Reputation is key, you must continue to provide a great experience and represent our core brand values.
We’re a young (some of us), ambitious team focused on driving change. We work quickly and efficiently with a positive, can-do attitude. So, if you’re a team player with a passion for customer service and know everything there is to know about loans, join the disruption…
- Introduce, and represent Loan.co.uk – promoting our features and benefits
- Connect and engage with all introducers; IFAS, brokers, accountants and more, remaining transparent throughout
- Deliver best-in-class customer service
- Monitoring and handle a wide range of loan enquiries
- Nurture and allow all existing relationships to flourish
Essential skills and experience:
- Minimum of three years’ experience within an account management position
- Proven track record of success in a sales environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage a growing, diverse workload and work in a fast-paced environment
- Computer literate – we are a forward thinking FinTech company
- The desire, tenacity and willingness to be the best
Desirable skills and experience:
- CeMAP 1 to 3 or equivalent qualification
- Revolutionising consumer finance – being part of something BIG
- Market-leading salary
- Pension plan