Agent & Advisor
We’re looking for Sales Advisors to join our dynamic team, based in Bournemouth.
We’re Loan.co.uk, a unique master mortgage and loan broker. Our mission is to disrupt the loan and mortgage industry in the UK, by making the process of borrowing money clear, simple and transparent. We can do this because we have built our own very clever technology. Alongside that we need more super talented, customer focused people to join our team.
In this role, you’ll be assisting our customers on the right borrowing decisions for their needs. You will be on hand to support from the start of the process until the customer has their mortgage or loan and beyond.
We’re a young (some of us), ambitious team focused on driving change. We work quickly and efficiently with a positive, can-do attitude. So, if you’re a team player with a passion for customer service and results, join the disruption…
- Provide customers with expert and professional mortgage and loan support, finding the best solutions for their needs
- Benefit hugely from using our bespoke sourcing system to search efficiently across our full panel of lenders
- Deliver best-in-class customer service at all times
- Ensure you operate in a fully compliant manner in line with FCA regulations
- Effectively manage your list of customer cases to completion in line with internal service levels
Essential skills and experience:
- 12 months experience within a sales/account management position
- Ability to deliver a fantastic service, providing an amazing customer experience
This position presents the gateway to becoming a fully qualified mortgage advisor. On completion of your 6-month probationary we offer a fully subsidised CeMAP qualification.
- Be part of something big – Revolutionising the mortgage and loan industries
- Market-leading package £20,000 to £22,000 PA (O.T.E £45,000)
- Benefit from an UNCAPPED flow of customers
- Full training and support provided – constant development
- Flexible Friday finish, free breakfast
- 6 monthly salary reviews, along with progression plans in a company that is doubling in size year on year
- Pension plan