Agent & Advisor
We’re looking for an Underwriter to join our dynamic team.
We’re Loan.co.uk, a unique master broker that is automating the consumer finance industry. Our mission is to disrupt the loan and mortgage process in the UK, introducing a clearer, faster way for people to take control of their borrowing requirements. How do we do that? By embracing new digital technologies and building beautiful websites.
In this role, you’ll be supporting your client from application to loan complete. This position will see you providing the best option available (from our extensive list of lenders) to your customer within the second mortgage charge sector. Reputation is key, you must continue to provide a great experience and represent our core brand values.
We’re a young (some of us), ambitious team focused on driving change. We work quickly and efficiently with a positive, can-do attitude. So, if you’re a team player with a passion for customer service and know everything there is to know about loans, join the disruption…
- Continue to represent Loan.co.uk – promoting our features and benefits
- Present advice clearly, simply and transparently to all customers to empower them to make informed decisions
- Deliver best-in-class customer service
- Monitoring and handle a wide range of loan enquiries
- Remain compliant with regulations when liaising with customers
Essential skills and experience:
- Minimum of three years’ experience within an advisory position
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills
- Proven track record of success in an account management position
- Ability to manage a growing, diverse workload and work in a fast-paced environment
- Computer literate – we are a forward thinking FinTech company
Desirable skills and experience:
- CeMAP 1 to 3 or equivalent qualification
- Revolutionising consumer finance – being part of something BIG
- Market-leading salary
- Pension plan