We’re looking for a UX Designer to join our dynamic team based in Bournemouth.
We’re Loan.co.uk, a unique master broker that is automating the consumer finance industry. Our mission is to disrupt the loan and mortgage process in the UK, introducing a clearer, faster way for people to take control of their borrowing requirements. How do we do that? Through cutting-edge technology.
In this role, you’ll be our customers’ champion — working to improve their digital experience of our brand. You’ll identify problems in user journeys and propose solutions; devise new functionalities and features and ensure that we’re always at the cutting edge of new UX thinking.
We’re a young (some of us), ambitious team focused on driving change. We work quickly and efficiently with a positive, can-do attitude. So, if you’re a UX superstar looking for a new challenge, join the disruption…
- Plan UX approaches for each project — championing best practices
- Collaborate with the team to collate understanding of user needs, creating sketches, concepts, user journeys, wireframes and navigational prototypes
- Contribute to UX strategies for new functions and features
- A/B testing
- Data analysis and provision of continuous feedback to key internal stakeholders
- Identify user problems and devise solutions
Essential skills and experience:
- Three years’ experience of UX design — using established best practices and mobile first, responsive designs
- Expertise in software such as Figma, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq and Framer
- Proven track record liaising with clients to collect briefs and ensure that work produced meets their standards
- Ability to clearly communicate design processes, ideas and solutions Understanding of user-centred design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns
- Gathering and evaluating customer needs, behaviours, motivations and preferences
Nice-to-have skills and experience:
- Experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments
- Revolutionising consumer finance – being part of something BIG
- Market-leading salary
- Pension plan