We’re looking for a Visual Designer to join our dynamic team based in Bournemouth.
We’re Loan.co.uk, a unique master broker that is automating the consumer finance industry. Our mission is to disrupt the loan and mortgage process in the UK, introducing a clearer, faster way for people to take control of their borrowing requirements. How do we do that? Through cutting-edge technology and exemplary customer experience.
In this role, you’ll be working collaboratively with the team to craft incredible UIs and experiences that have an impact where it matters. You understand the benefits of user-focused design and are driven to deliver consistently high quality results both for our external clients and internal systems.
We’re a young (some of us), ambitious team focused on driving change. We work quickly and efficiently with a positive, can-do attitude. So, if you’re a UI superstar looking for a new challenge, join the disruption…
- From concept to final product, create compelling interface and visual design solutions appropriate for target users, that represent and amplify our brand
- Build and apply a design system that enables us to deliver consistently great results
- Collaborate with UX designers, content writers, marketing and developers to deliver market leading user experience to our customers
- Provide constructive visual feedback and guidance to other designers
- Communicate designs through presentations and interactive prototypes
- Deliver pixel perfect hi-fidelity designs to aid fast development to market
- Participate in user research activities and help build our organisation-wide of users
- Promote a user-focused approach to problems and opportunities evangelising design thinking practices
Essential skills and experience:
- At least three years’ experience in a dedicated web, visual, or UI design role
- An established portfolio (online is ideal) that shows off your expertise, attention to detail and thought process
- Able to work collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team delivering consistently high quality results to demanding deadlines
- Excellent creative, conceptual, and problem solving skills
- Confident presentation skills able to back up design decisions
- Knowledge of industry standard design tools
- Working knowledge of how design work translates to implementable solutions in web and mobile
- Can apply best practices in typography, colour theory, page layout, and iconography
- Revolutionising consumer finance – being part of something BIG
- Market-leading salary
- Pension plan