Conversion Rate Optimisation Expert
We’re looking for a Conversion Rate Optimisation Expert to join our dynamic team.
We’re Loan.co.uk, a unique master mortgage and loan broker. Our mission is to disrupt the loan and mortgage industry in the UK, by making the process of borrowing money clear, simple and transparent. We can do this because we have built our own very clever technology. We are now bringing our proposition to market with beautiful websites and innovative, forward-thinking marketing.
In this role, you’ll need to be data-savvy and commercially astute. We’re looking for someone that has sound experience of Conversion Rate Optimisation and digital performance. The successful candidate will be constantly driving high quality conversions, allowing Loan.co.uk to grow their market share.
We’re a young (some of us), ambitious team focused on driving change. We work quickly and efficiently with a positive, can-do attitude. So, if you’re obsessed with details, analytical and keen to help us become a household name … join the disruption
- Analyse key information, produce insights and propose recommendation from findings
- Build test strategies to identify areas of weakness and failure throughout the customer experience
- Propose improvements, and create testing hypothesis to continually enhance the customer experience
- Implement a rigorous A/B testing methodology to deliver continuous incremental increases to the performance of all marketing channels
- Ultimately help the team deliver a world-class user experience through constant optimisation, testing and dialogue with our customers
Essential skills and experience:
- Four or more years in a digital analytics position
- Extensive experience working with web analytics and customer insight data
- Strong hands-on experience with at least one A/B testing tool
- Very good understanding of UX best practices/cross platform UX
- Experience creating test plans, using split testing software and analysing split test results
- Good understanding of web development technologies (HTML,CSS,JS and Jquery)
- A keen eye for the latest trends in usability and conversion rate optimisation
- Ability to run multiple, diverse work streams collectively
- Able to adapt in a fast paced, changing environment and will thrive working to deadlines
- The chance to grow and progress in a company doubling in size every year
- Market-leading salary
- Pension plan