Email Marketing Manager
We’re looking for an Email Marketing Manager to join our dynamic team based in Bournemouth.
We’re Loan.co.uk, a unique master broker that is automating the consumer finance industry. Our mission is to disrupt the loan and mortgage process in the UK, introducing a clearer, faster way for people to take control of their borrowing requirements. How do we do that? By embracing web technologies and building beautiful websites. Now we need to drive traffic to them. That’s where you come in.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for our email activity; managing highly targeted and innovative campaigns that deliver results. You’ll use data to assess performance and use your expert knowledge and professional experience to promote the brand and drive engagement.
We’re a young (some of us), ambitious team focused on driving change. We work quickly and efficiently with a positive, can-do attitude. So, if you’re creative, passionate about email marketing and looking for a new challenge, join the disruption…
- Technical planning, management of sales and marketing automation processes and solutions
- Developing innovative and targeted nurturing campaigns that drive leads and sales opportunities
- Carrying out A/B testing on automated marketing campaigns to maximise results
- Segmenting audiences and optimising campaigns to increase effectiveness
- Utilising analytics and insights to shape the strategies
- Plan, build and execute campaigns and ensure proper setup of landing pages, all campaign assets, tracking and measurement of results
- Manage all aspects of the marketing platform including landing pages, development and testing, optimisation and database management
Essential skills and experience:
- Proven success of email marketing campaigns — across a multitude of channels including B2B and B2C
- Experience of working with sales & marketing automation and campaign management tools (Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, Eloqua), including analytics and segmentation
- Expert knowledge and execution experience of developing campaigns to reactivate existing customers’ activity
- Hands-on experience developing and activating new lead generation campaigns
- Experience of building and delivering data campaigns and delivering testing strategies
- Campaign performance analysis
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate successes to all levels of the business
- Revolutionising consumer finance – being part of something BIG
- Market-leading salary
- Pension plan