Business Development Manager
We’re looking for a Business Development Manager to join our team in Cardiff.
We’re Loan.co.uk, a unique master broker that is automating the consumer finance industry. Our mission is to disrupt the loan and mortgage industry in the UK, introducing a clearer, faster way for people to take control of their borrowing requirements. How do we do that? By embracing new digital technologies.
In this role, you’ll be required to develop and nurture our introducer network. You’ll have the chance to establish fantastic relationships across the industry and gain experience in a wide range of financial markets.
- Nurture existing partners by understanding their businesses and finding opportunities to maximise business levels through training and development.
- Actively prospect, identify and recruit new partners from a broad mix of industries; Mortgage Brokers, IFAs, Accountants, Solicitors etc.
- Become a ‘hub of knowledge’ – An expert in our introducers needs and the products we offer.
- Deliver best-in-class service.
- Monitor and handle a wide range of enquiries; bridging, mortgages, loans, commercial and development.
Essential skills and experience:
- Minimum of three years’ experience within a business development position.
- Proven track record of success in a sales environment.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Success in attracting, retaining and growing new customer relationships.
- Comfortable dealing with decision makers face to face and over the phone, as well as presenting to groups.
- Ability to manage a growing, diverse workload and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer literate – we are a forward thinking FinTech company.
- The desire, tenacity and willingness to be the best.
- Self-motivated and delivery focused.
Desirable skills and experience:
- CeMAP 1 to 3 or equivalent qualification.
- Mortgage or Secured Lending experience.
- Revolutionising consumer finance – being part of something BIG
- Starting salary between £25,000 and £35,000 plus uncapped commission. OTE £50,000
- Company pension plan
- All travel & expenses covered
- Access to hundreds of Perkbox benefits