We’re looking for a Data Analyst to join our dynamic team based in Bournemouth.
We’re Loan.co.uk, a unique mortgage and loan broker. Our mission is to disrupt the loan and mortgage industry in the UK, by making the process of borrowing money clear, simple and transparent. We can do this because we have built our own very clever technology. Alongside that we need more super talented people to join our team.
In this role, you’ll be changing the way people borrow money. Keeping the mortgage and loan data, in our revolutionary technology accurate and up to date, allows potential customers to ‘do it themselves’, when borrowing money. That’s unique!
We’re a young (some of us), ambitious team focused on driving change. We work quickly and efficiently with a positive, can-do attitude. So, if you’re a team player with a passion for accuracy, organisation and perfection, join the disruption…
- Input accurately into our database the exact details of every mortgage & loan
- Regularly test the performance of our revolutionary ‘Decision Engine’
- Identify and fix any bugs within the system.
- Respond to real time user problems with the Decision Engine.
- Work as part of a team to continually grow the number of loans within the Decision Engine
Essential skills and experience:
- Two or more years’ working with mortgage data or similar
- An ability to accurately input data in a prescribed format
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills
- An ability to work alone or in a team
Nice-to-have skills and experience:
- Cemap qualified
- Mortgage or Loan underwriting experience
- Change the world of borrowing money in the UK — being part of something BIG
- Market-leading salary
- Pension plan