Lender Relationship Manager
We’re looking for a Lender Relationship Manager to join our dynamic team, based in Bournemouth.
We’re Loan.co.uk, a unique mortgage and loan broker. Our mission is to disrupt the loan and mortgage industry in the UK, by making the process of borrowing money clear, simple and transparent. We can do this because we have our own very clever technology. Alongside that we need more super talented people to join our team.
With well over 100 mortgage and loan lenders already in our system, and 100 more in the pipeline, we need to someone to manage these relationships. Lender’s rates, criteria and policies change daily. We need an office-based relationship manager to ensure we receive all updates, technical and commercial from the lenders so we can keep our technology 100% accurate.
We’re a young (some of us), ambitious team focused on driving change. We work quickly and efficiently with a positive, can-do attitude. So, if you’re an established office-based relationship manager with a desire to be part of something new and BIG join the disruption…
- Manage and strengthen our relationships with lenders
- Expand our lender panel
- Become a knowledge master of all loans and mortgages in the UK
- Communicate to the Loan.co.uk team all changes and developments
- Ensure our technology is 100% accurate with all lender updates in real time
- Support the team in identifying and addressing any issues with the system
Essential skills and experience:
- 24 months in a lender relationship position within financial services (mortgage and loans)
- Confident with systems and technology – we’re a FinTech company
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, with an assertive approach
- An interest in financial products and markets
- Able to explain complicated financial information clearly and simply
- An ability to work alone or in a team
Nice-to-have skills and experience:
- Change the world of borrowing money in the UK — being part of something BIG
- Market-leading salary