We’re looking for an Underwriting Analyst to join our dynamic team based in Bournemouth.
We’re Loan.co.uk, a unique master broker that is automating the consumer finance industry. Our mission is to disrupt the loan and mortgage process in the UK, introducing a clearer, faster way for people to take control of their borrowing requirements. How do we do that? With cutting-edge technology.
In this role, you’ll be reviewing thousands of loan products — adding them to, or updating them within, our integrated sourcing system. You’ll be monitoring and maintaining this system, helping our Loan Managers make the right decisions for our customers every day.
We’re a young (some of us), ambitious team focused on driving change. We work quickly and efficiently with a positive, can-do attitude. So, if you’re data-driven, a real stickler for detail and have experience working with mortgages, join the disruption…
- Review the policies and products of individual lenders with the purpose of adding
them to, or updating them within, our integrated sourcing system
- Maintain and update the sourcing system
- Routinely test the sourcing system, identify any issues and work with the
development team to deliver fixes and improvements
- Liaise with the loan managers to assist them in their use of the sourcing system
- Analyse the performance of the business’s operations to check the sourcing system
Essential skills and experience:
- Two or more years’ experience working with mortgages or similar
- Ability to analyse data
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
Nice-to-have skills and experience:
- Cemap qualified
- Underwriting experience
- Revolutionising consumer finance – being part of something BIG
- Market-leading salary
- Pension plan