Underwriting Data Coordinator
We’re Loan.co.uk, and we’re looking for an Underwriting Data Coordinator to join our dynamic team based in Bournemouth.
As a unique mortgage and loan broker, our mission is to disrupt the loan and mortgage industry in the UK. With our self-built technology, we make the process of borrowing money clear, simple and transparent. But like all great businesses, we need super talented people to join our team!
In this role, you’ll not only be managing the information our revolutionary technology needs to help our customers, but you’ll be helping drive our business forward. That’s unique!
We’re a young (well, some of us) ambitious team focused on driving change. We work quickly and efficiently with a positive, can-do attitude. So, if you’re a team player with a passion for accuracy, organisation, and attention to detail, join the disruption.
- Analysing and extracting the criteria, products and submission requirements of a large panel
of mortgage and loan providers.
- Regularly testing the performance of our innovative sourcing system.
- Identifying issues and proposing solutions for the system and business generally.
- Respond to real time user problems.
Essential skills and experience:
- Two or more years’ experience in the financial services sector.
- The ability to understand ‘lending talk’ and turn it into data.
- Competent use of the Microsoft Office suite.
- Great attention to detail.
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Happy working both alone and in a team.
Nice-to-have skills and experience:
- Cemap qualified
- Mortgage or loan underwriting experience
- Changing how money is borrowed in the UK — being part of something BIG!
- Market-leading salary.