We’re loan.co.uk, a unique master broker that is automating the consumer finance industry. Our mission is to disrupt the loan and mortgage process in the UK, introducing a clearer, faster way for people to take control of their borrowing requirements. How do we do that? Through cutting-edge technology.
Our software talks to a number of banks, has many clever integrations and we believe gets better day by day. But we’re not the type to rest on our laurels. Instead we want to keep innovating and improving. And to do so we need more talented, hardworking engineers to continue the ongoing build of our market-leading software. That’s where you come in.
We’re a young (some of us), ambitious team focused on driving change. We work quickly and efficiently with a positive, can-do attitude. So, if you’re inventive, have great experience with web API integration and have a passion for technology join the disruption…
- Champion the ongoing integration of APIs – existing and new
- Implement API security models like certificate authentication
- Work closely within an agile, scrum-based team to understand the business domain and client requirements that drive analysis, architecture/design and development of quality technical solutions
Essential skills and experience:
- Two or more years’ coding experience
- API Integration; REST, SOAP, XML, JSON, Form Encoded – understanding the core concepts and advantages/disadvantages of API Gateways and any of OpenAPI, API Blueprint and I/O Docs
- Object Orientated PHP version 5/7
- Good understanding of Symfony, MySQL
- Experienced with version control — we use Git. If you have a GitHub account — please share your details.
- Confident with HTTP spec, Http headers (Content-Type, Accept, etc.) and what they mean, Http methods and their limitations (GET querystring vs. POST body, etc.) and Http response codes
- Experienced in understanding third party integration guides and quickly translating into applied integrations
- Revolutionising consumer finance – being part of something BIG
- Starting salary between £45,000 and £55,000 PA
- Company pension plan
- Access to hundreds of Perkbox benefits
- Help yourself to a free breakfast