Back End Developer
We’re looking for a Back End PHP Developer to join our dynamic team based in Bournemouth.
We’re loan.co.uk, a unique master broker that is automating the consumer finance industry. Our mission is to disrupt the loan and mortgage process in the UK, introducing a clearer, faster way for people to take control of their borrowing requirements. How do we do that? Through cutting-edge technology.
Our innovative software helps automate much of the loan application processes. It’s a bespoke system — one that we’re incredibly proud of. But it can always be better and we want to continue its rapid development. That’s where you come in.
We’re a young (some of us), ambitious team focused on driving change. We work quickly and efficiently with a positive, can-do attitude. So, if you’re inventive, have great experience with PHP and have a passion for technology join the disruption…
- Build amazing scalable web-based products
- Develop server-side software — following recognised standards and patterns
- Implement ground-breaking features that drive our aggressive growth plans
- Work closely within an agile, scrum-based team to understand the business domain and client requirements that drive analysis, architecture/design and development of quality technical solutions
Essential skills and experience:
- Three or more years’ experience developing code
- Object Orientated PHP version 5/7
- Experience with version control — we use Git. If you have a GitHub account — please share your details.
- API integration: REST, SOAP, XML, JSON
- Experience with the Symfony web framework and Doctrine ORM
- MySQL, strong relational-database query skills
Nice-to-have skills and experience:
- Revolutionising consumer finance – being part of something BIG
- Market-leading salary
- Pension plan