We’re looking for a React.js Developer to join our dynamic team based in Bournemouth.
We’re loan.co.uk, a unique master broker that is automating the consumer finance industry. Our mission is to disrupt the loan and mortgage process in the UK, introducing a clearer, faster way for people to take control of their borrowing requirements. How do we do that? Through cutting-edge technology.
In this role, you’ll be building high performance UI components and apps (including those that include dynamic content) and developing re-useable code.
We’re a young (some of us), ambitious team focused on driving change. We work quickly and efficiently with a positive, can-do attitude. So, if you’re a superstar, join the disruption…
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Work on the next generation of decentralised applications
- Deliver the design and build of large-scale, high-volume systems
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Work closely within an agile, scrum-based team to understand the business domain and client requirements that drive analysis, architecture/design and development of quality technical solutions
Essential skills and experience:
- Fully competent with Git/Git Flow Usage – share your GitHub details
- Previous use of build tools (Webpack/Grunt/Gulp) and package managers (NPM/ Yarn/Bower)
Nice-to-have skills and experience:
- API integration: REST, SOAP, WSDL, XML
- Previous use of Docker
- Revolutionising consumer finance – being part of something BIG
- Market-leading salary
- Pension plan